Friday, March 16, 2012

Easter Basket!

Hello again blog world! I have not posted in along time! Sorry to have been gone for so long. I've been away for so long that my dinosaur computer, that I use to upload all my blogging stuff, had to be updated and it took around two hours. I'll try to post more often. Why haven't I posted much lately? Well I kinda took a little break from creating but I was still out there in the bloggy world. So many wonderful blogs out there and so little time! For today's creation, I stamped with the Iris Folding Easter stamp W-IR177.

Supplies:

Stamp: Stamp N Plus Scrap N Iris Fold W-IR177

Paper: white, brown, DCWV The Sweet Stack with glitter, DCWV The Spring Fling Cardstock Matstack

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black

Accessories: Craft knife, Crop-A-Dile Corner Chomper, Scalloped Scallop Edge Punch, American Craft Markers

Today's creation is entered in a couple challenges...

TTC13 Touch Twin Marker Challenge Spring

CPS Card Sketches 256

Have a wonderful weekend!

6 comments:

Linda Beeson said...

That basket is amazing, your card is so cute and such a nice use of the CPS sketch.

Vicki G said...

So pretty !!! Thanks for playing with us at Touch TWin!

mommahobbit said...

That is SO very cool!

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

I love the iris folding in your basket. Blessings!

Terri J said...

Welcome back, I have been gone for awhile too. Life doesn't always allow for crafty time. Cute card, love the folding on your basket!

Lee said...

Wow! That is an awesome basket! THanks for playing with us at CPS!