Friday, July 13, 2012

Hot diggity dog

Hello... Happy Friday... It's been super HOT here lately, and we have been swimming a lot. We don't have many beaches here, but it would be fun to go to one. So since I was thinking about beaches, I thought of making a card with a beach. I stamped with F-PP 109 Fufu Sun bathin stamp, and PP05 Hot Diggity Dog. I paper pieced the umbella and the beach towel. The sand is colored with a Copic marker and dotted with a Copic Colorless blender. I made this for the TTC21 Twin Touch Marker Challenge

Supplies:
Stamps:Stamp n Plus Scrap n  F-PP 109 Fufu Sun bathin,  PP05 Hot Diggity Dog
Paper: white, brown, K&Company Animal Tales DP
Ink: Memento Black
Accessories: The Twinery Baker's twine brown and white, foam tape, Copic Markers, colorless blender pen

Happy Crafting,
Kathy

No comments: