Monday, September 22, 2008

Unity Stamps

Here is a card I made for a SCS challenge FS85...Cased a card by E3Stamper: Shannon...The Santa and Distressed Dots are from Unity Stamp Company..,. The Sentiment is SU: So Many Scallops. Ink: Rubber Stampede green and Versafine Black Onyx. Paper: red and green Paper reflections, and GP white. SU punches: scallop circle, 1 1/4 and 1 3/8 circle, corner ticket. Prismacolor Markers for coloring and Stickles to accent. Did you notice that I got a watermark? I found this free program to edit pictures and add a watermark. The free program is Picasa3. The first time I used the program it took forever...now it is simple. Unity Stamp Company has an all day party on Thursdays at the SCS Unity forum, start at 10:00 a.m. central time. It's called Hip Hop Thursday. It's a time to meet the designers and owners of the company...plus they have over $300.00 worth of prizes to give away every Thursday. If you go there on Thursday...you'll find me as jellychick. Thanks for stopping by...See you again soon...

4 comments:

Sandy said...

This is such an adorable card, Kathy!! Love that cute image.

I'm tagging you. Check out my blog for info. Hope you'll play! :)

P.S. I love the formatting changes you are making to your blog.

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

super cute Santa image! love the distressed dots background!

Andrea said...

Wow, beautiful card.
xAndrea

Anonymous said...

This santa is one of my favorites...great card!