Monday, November 24, 2008

Welcome Christmas!

Hello and welcome! Christmas will soon be here and it is past time to start in on making our Christmas cards. I'm not one that makes a bunch of Christmas cards but I do like to make a few just to get in the Christmas spirit. For my Christmas cards that I send out, I dress my kiddos up and take a bunch of pictures and have them made into cards at a Picture Studio. Here is a fun card that I made up today. It is an Iris Folding Stamp from Stamp Affairs, Stamp N Plus Scrap N: Iris Folding Christmas Ornament. The tree branch is made with the MS branch punch. The sentiment is SU: Heard From The Heart. The designer paper is holographic Christmas wrapping paper from Target. The ornament is embossed with SU Gold emboss powder.Thanks for looking and have a great week! P.S. come back soon I have a secret to tell you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

An amazing image. I love the look of the wrapping paper! Beautiful!