Saturday, March 28, 2009

Inspirational Blog Hop!

Hello and welcome to the Unity Inspirational Blog Hop. If your are just starting out, go back to http://theunitystampco.blogspot.com/ . For my project I used the Unity kit "Growing In Unity". When your done here, hop on over to http://kfjorgensen.blogspot.com/ .Supply List:
Stamps: Unity- Growing In Unity
Ink: Stampin Up- Wild Wasabi and Groovy Guava
Paper: Martha Stewart Flourish Stationery Nasturtium,, Stampin Up retired Afternoon Tea DP, Soft Sky, white
Extras: Cuttlebug, Nestabilities, Stampin Up retired ribbon, rhinestones, small circle punch, SU Dazzling Diamonds, Stampin Up 2-Way Glue

I have a favorite quote to share. "Die familie ist alles", which is German for, "family is everything".

Thanks for visiting my blog...Happy Blog Hopping!!! Now go to http://kfjorgensen.blogspot.com/

31 comments:

Kerry said...

You should make a few more of these cute cards...it would make for a great little note card gift set!

Christi Snow said...

I love the way that you outlined that image in glitter...so gorgeous! smiles...

Suz said...

Very pretty. I love the way you outlined it with stickles. Great job

Tonya said...

Very pretty!

JazzyH said...

Pretty, like the glitter!

Kathryn said...

Very pretty card -- LOVE the sparkly butterfly!

Jessica said...

great card! love the colors and the scalloped shape! so fun!

BloomingPink said...

Ditto Kerry. It would make for a nice set.

Pamela said...

Love your card!

Lisa F said...

Very cute! Love the sparkle!

Cre8tiveTeen said...

cute!

Lisa Graves said...

Love your card!

Dawn K. said...

so sweet!!

Becky Carafa said...

So beautiful, love the sparkles!

Joni (kix) said...

Beautiful card! I love the colors and the glitter!

Lisa T. Howard said...

Love the how you added the glitter! So pretty :)

Rachel Hope said...

so pretty!

FibreJunky said...

Love the little butterfly - and I need the square nesties. Love how you made the card with them.

Ashley said...

Lovely card Kathy! I love the pretty colors and the edge!

Betty aka ZacksNana said...

what a pretty butterfly. like your embossing too.

Lee (LuvLee on SCS) said...

Kathy, I love these colors and that glittery butterfly is soooo pretty!!

Lisa H. said...

this is sweet! love the sparkles!

Rose Ann said...

Pretty colors...and I love the sparkle you've added to your butterfly!!

Kristen said...

I love your card! The pink color is gorgeous with the green

Jen said...

Wow, these colors are awesome...great card!

Karen said...

sweet!!

Purple Princess said...

Super cute card! I love the glitter!

Tamara said...

This is a super cute card, and such a fun size.

Jacqueline said...

So cute Kathy!! Love this!!

Martha said...

very cute.

Sondra said...

Congratulations Kathy! You won the blog candy on my blog http://sondrasstudiostudy.blogspot.com/
for the month of March. Email me BarefootProf@bellsouth.net your snail mail information and I will get your prize right out to you.