Friday, May 15, 2009

Unity Stamp Co. KOM Blog Hop

Hello and welcome to Unity's KOM Blog Hop. If you haven't arrived from the organisedmess.blogspot.com then you will have to go back to the Unity Stamp Co. Blog. Today I'm showcasing a card made with Unity's April KOM. This set contains awesome images like all the other KOM's do. This butterfly is certainly a beautiful site and the word celebrate goes wonderful with it. All products used to make this card besides the Unity April KOM, are Stampin Up.Supply List:
Stamps:Unity April KOM
Paper: Stampin Up Kiwi Kiss, white, and Raspberry Tart DP
Ink: Stampin Up Kiwi Kiss
Extras: Stampin Up Scallop Edge Punch, Stampin Up Pretty In Pink ribbon

Thanks for joining in on the Unity's KOM Blog Hop! Now hop on over to http://jirokenscrapbookcorner.blogspot.com/



36 comments:

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

This is beautiful love the colors you used.

Jessica said...

this is such a pretty card! I love the colors and patterned paper along with the great stamps!

Jacqueline said...

Beautiful card kathy!! Love it!!

Katy said...

great card!

whoistracy said...

What a bright fun card Kathy! Love it.

Kristen Carll said...

Kathy this is fabulous! :)

Unknown said...

Oooh, love your card! Great color choices and layout!!!

Watt-Hayes Family said...

beautiful card! :)

Tiff said...

Very cute!

Robynccgirl said...

Cute card! Love that butterfly

A said...

I'd celebrate if I got this card! Great job! Too cute!

Laura L said...

Gorgeous! I love that bright pink against the green! And I love that butterfly!

Bonita Rose said...

wow.. so bright.. I love it.. thks for the great inspiration.. beautiful!!!

Unknown said...

Nice. I love that card! And I have TONS of that paper left over from my recent pink explosion! Wonderful idea.

DG said...

what a great choice of colors and I'm lovin' that raspberry tart DP....so bright and beautiful. I love those butterflies too - I now can't wait to now use mine!

Randi said...

Love this color combo!! Beautiful!!

JazzyH said...

Pretty!

FibreJunky said...

Pretty card!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Oh, I just love this! Absolutely gorgeous card! :)

Jana said...

Gorgeous card.

Purple Princess said...

Beautiful card! Love the paper you used!

Lauri said...

Beautiful card!!!

Morissa Sweeney (YT - ShamrockShe) said...

Love the vibrant colors!

Lisa F said...

Beautiful! Love the bright colors!

Ashley Newell said...

BEAUTIFUL card! The colors just POP! I love it!

Angie Blom said...

oh love these colours together. great butterful stamp.

Gretchen said...

Love your colors! This is so springy and cute!!

Tina Mayo said...

love this card... it is the perfect colors together!

Suz said...

Very pretty. I love the multi stamps of the butterflies

Erika M. said...

Fabulous card!

Unknown said...

Kathy your card is lovely with such nice colors...love it!

Karen said...

Great, cheerful card! love your color choices.

Lee said...

This is beautiful Kathy!! I love the butterfly popped up!!

Dawn M said...

very pretty!!

ANAT S said...

this is so cute

Heather said...

Hi Kathy- long time no see! Thanks for visiting my blog.

I love this card! Great colors and design!