Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Happy Birthday!

Hello stampers! We are on our second day of vacation. Yesterday we went Mall shopping and out to dinner. Today we are going swimming and relaxing. Today I'm show casing a birthday card I made for a special person. I'm sending it out today. The stamps are Peter Pup from Stamp N Plus Scrap N. Peter Pup is a stamp that anyone would surely love to have on their card. The background is the new SU emboss folder dots and the red punched area is the new SU Scalloped Trim punch. I added yellow stickles to the candle flame to bling it up. The image is colored in with Copic Markers. I tried coloring Peter Pup in with the brushed method to make him look like he has fur.
Thanks for dropping by, have a nice day!
Smiles... :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

agh, what a cute doggie! and great card. :)