Thursday, March 11, 2010

Hope is faith...

Last week while visiting StampTV, I saw an interesting challenge. The challenge was the shaving cream technique. While I have seen this technique before, I myself have never tried it till the other day. I made about a dozen pieces of paper with this technique. The first few were the best since the more made, the more the colors got mixed up. Here is one of the 6 cards I made this week, with this one being my favorite one. It just looks so springy and kinda looks like some of the speciality Easter dyed eggs.
The stamp set I used is Hope is Faith by Gina K Designs. Each of the next 5 days I will have the other cards I created with this shaving cream technique.
Smiles.. :)

1 comment:

LorraineB said...

Wow! I've seen the tutorials for that method but never tried it either. After seeing your card I think I have to give it a shot. It's a beautiful card!