Thursday, April 29, 2010

Merry merry merry...

Hello... Another Christmas card and it's only April. Well the design team that I'm on has been having a challenge of making some Christmas cards. The stamp is called Ornament #2 Iris Stamp from Stamp N Plus Scrap N.
On Saturday I will be over at the Stamp N Plus Scrap N blog with the details on how I made this card. I used a sketch from the fabulous Jeanne Streiff, which was posted on the Christmas Stampin' All Year Long blog. I hope to see you then!

Smiles... Kathy

2 comments:

StampinCathy said...

This is so cute. Can you help me. I did the hop and won, but can't find the email to mail my info to. Thanks

Maria said...

Wow, such a gorgeous card Kathy! I love that pretty ornament. It stands out beautifully. Awesome job following the sketch. Thank you for playing along in our challenge at Christmas Stampin All Year Long. Hope you play along again!!

Maria