Saturday, June 21, 2008

Father's Day Card.

Today is Saturday and it was a day of cleaning the house. Hey I even got DH in on the cleaning, lol. We had bible study at our house tonight and since my Dh had all of that time off awhile back and the kids are out of school, the house was turning into a real mess. I guess it has been worse, the kids just have to many toys and no where to put them. My Dh has this weekend off and always has Mondays off and then took Tuesday and Wednesday off. Tuesday is his Company's picnic and he took Wednesday off in case it rains on Tuesday. Well today he tells me he also has Thursday and Friday off and then goes back on the weekend. I say oh, you mean I'm stuck with you for a week, lol, I was kidding him...Well at least the house is clean today because we probably will be in and out all week.
Here is the card I made all the Fathers.
Recipe:
Stamps: Hanna Stamps- Riley Hammock, SU- All-Around Argyle
Ink: Versafine Black Onyx
Paper: LSS- brown, green, blue; GP white
Extras: Cuttlebug and Spots and Dots folder, Rectangle Nestabilities, embossing powder, brown ribbon, and Zig watercolor system markers
Well that's all for today, we have a church picnic tomorrow, see you soon...

No comments: