Thursday, June 19, 2008

Hello Summer!

I've been MIA lately. Yes vacation is over but the kids are out of school so I have alot less time to spend in the internet world. I will have some pictures and cards to share coming up. I'm just letting you know I'm still here and to keep coming back, thanks...

Second Posting today...




We started out the kids first day off by visiting the local pool. My daughter is like a fish in the water, takes after her dad. My son is a little more conservative like me. Here you can see my DH jumping from the highest diving board and a picture with DH and my son and daughter. We were there for four hours, it was kinda cool, 70 degrees, partly cloudy. We then went out to eat at a nice Chinese Restaurant. When we got home, me and DH were feeling kind of burnt. The kids just got a nice tan. Were were so burnt that we had a hard time laying in bed. We had to stay home the next day because we were so sore. The next day we went to The Mall Of America in MN. We first went to McDonalds for Breakfast. I took about 1 1/2 hours to get to the Mall. We spent alot of time walking. I visited my two favorite stores, The Disney Store and Archivers.
The kids favorite store is Lego Land. I bought a Score-Pal at Archivers and a few stamps, while I let my daughter pick a few stamps out too. For lunch the kids picked McDonalds, while we picked a Chinese Place. Next time maybe in July, we might go back and stay overnight across the street and buy tickets to the Nick Universe. They are in the process of remodeling right now. Later that night we decided to take the kids to our hometown McDonalds for Supper. They had a hamburger and apple dippers so that isn't all that bad. The happy meal toy was from the Kung Fu Panda Movie, which we went to the week before on opening day and the first showing. I also got a happy meal so they could get extra toys since they loved the movie. The fun was almost over on Friday because we had company over so we had to clean house, but me and my friend went to a Friday The 13 th Stamp Party at a LSS. It was fun day too. Saturday my DH had to go back to work. Make sure you come back soon because I have a Riley Father's Day card to show you. See you then...

1 comment:

Heather said...

Summer is so busy when the kids are out of school. Enjoy! the Lego store sounds like fun!