Monday, July 28, 2008

Happy Birthday Matt!

It's that day again...It's my DH's Birthday. It's also his day off from work and guess what he gets to do...he has a dental cleaning appointment. Thats not so bad...he has never had a real cavity in his life...just a small spot that had to be blasted off. Anyway it's his day and he gets to pick what he wants to do. I know he is going to want to go to a Chinese buffet because that is his favorite. We used to go to a Chinese buffet about once a week but now I'm burned out on Chinese. I guess I can make an exception today. Then we might go to Sams Club and pick up a cake and share it with some of the family. It's going to be hotter today...probably about 87 and hotter Tuesday and Wednesday with the humidy climing. Well anyway this is the card I made last night for my DH...It fit him well because he does all the grilling here and love it. He has a shirt that say"Grill Sergeant"on it so it fits him well.

Recipe: Stamps :Bella Stamping- Grillafella; Ink: Black; Paper: blue,green unknown, and GP white; Extras: Cuttlebug, Rectangle Nestabilities, distressed stripes folder,Prismacolor markers, Sukura Gelly Roll pen, and sentiment computer generated.

Thanks for looking and have a nice day!!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

What a cute card- I love the blue/ green and the sentiment is a riot!