Tuesday, July 29, 2008

You need primas?...Make some...

Do you have a zillion Prima flowers? Like most of us you probably do but you usually run out of those favorite colors first. Then you are left with a zillion flowers but you don't have any of those favorite colors hanging around anymore. Well, I found a site that shows you how to make your own Prima flowers. It looks really fun! I can't wait to try it myself! So, grab some colored cardstock, some flower punches, an embossing tool, and your scissors! Then visit this link, and have fun! Now you will have flowers in any color you want. I also have read that some people crumple up their paper, some wet it, some use mulberry paper, some highlight with markers, etc. So play around with it to get the look you want. Have a great day!~Kathy~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the heads up! I'm going to check it out!
smiles,Deena