Wednesday, December 9, 2009

I'm dreaming of bones...

Hello... Last light we got a snow blizzard that moved in so I thought this was a good card to post today. My daughter was suppose to go horseback riding for Brownies but with the blizzard moving in, it was post-poned for a later time. Oh and there is no school today either, so I will have to think of some fun things to do today. Back to the card... I used a challenge over at StampTV to use liquid applique. This is my second card I made with liquid applique.
Supply List:
Stamps: Stamp N Plus Scrap N: Peter Pup
Paper: red and white
Ink: Memento Black
Accessories: Cuttlebug and emboss folder, Nestabilities Ovals and Scalloped Ovals, Sukura Clear Star pen, alcohol markers, liquid applique, SU glitter

Smiles... :)

1 comment:

Lighting Phoenix said...

Grateful for shharing this