Monday, December 14, 2009

New...

Hello! I was at SCS today and someone was asking about how to make their own blog and how to get a template and header. Well, trying to be the helpful peep that I am, I went to check on my blog to get the needed info from where my template came from. So I went over to mama-free-templates to get the info. When I got there, there was a posting that said she was done with the free templates and whatever you had previously downloaded would not exist soon. AHHH, I had just re-done up my blog about a month ago. So today I had to fix the template and header. I'm not a very computer orientated person, but I managed not to wipe out my blog, LOL.

So if you got your blog template over at template-mama-freebloggertemplates.blogspot.com , you better look around for a new one soon.

Smiles... :)

No comments: