Friday, July 3, 2009

Chalk-Ah-Lot...

Hello and Good day to you! It's one day away from the 4th of July. Here is a card I made for a girl at church that recently got confirmed. The cross stamp is Verve. I recently bought some Verve and I really like them. I used Chalk-Ah-Lot powder chalk to color in the background, you can find Chalk-Ah-Lot powder chalk if you go to Stamp N Plus Scrap N, which you can find on my side bar.I have a birthday party for a nephew to go to tomorrow night. I haven't made him a card yet, might be one in my stash. Last week we put up our swimming pool and the kids haven't got a chance to take a dip in it yet because it has been too cold here. Last week it was in the 90's and this week it has been in the 60-70's. Today is suppose to hit 80 and warming up next week into the high 80's, were gonna roast again! So I think they will be in the pool today.

Have a wonderful 4th of July!!!

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Pretty card, Kathy!! Love the border punch you used. I'll have to check out the other product you used ... I've never heard of it.

Enjoy your 4th of July weekend.