Sunday, July 5, 2009

Another birthday card!

The other day I saw an awesome sketch over at Gina K's Stamp TV. I needed to make a Birthday card for my sister and I thought this would be perfect for the one and only Gina K stamp set I have. Her favorite color is red so I thought this turned out pretty good. I colored the image in with SU watercolor pencils.As for yesterday, we watched fireworks and the kids had the most awesome time ever! Did you notice I posted three days in a row! Probably not a record for me, maybe I could change that!

3 comments:

Ann said...

Lovely coloring, and that tiny butterfly is so sweet!

Sandy said...

Oooh, Kathy this card is so pretty. Love how you embellished the flower centers and I love the layout.

You're on a roll with your posting ... keep it up, girl.

Anonymous said...

Great coloring!! love the reds in this card, it's so pretty!
smiles,Deena