Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Kurt!

Today is my nephew Kurt's 7th Birthday Party. His family is having the party at our family's cabin on the lake. The party food is to include Walleye from Canada (which they caught while in Canada a few weeks ago) and deep fried wild turkey (which my brother shot with the bow and arrrow this past turkey season), and all the birthday trimmings! Here is the card I made for my nephew Kurt. He loves to fish, so I thought he would like this card! The fish stamp and fishbowl stamps are from Rubbernecker Stamps. The sentiments is from Stampendous Changito Notes. Should be a fun party. Tonight is fireworks, not sure if we are going.
Have a safe and have 4th!!!! I might be back with another card tomorrow, my sister is having her Birthday party... more birthday fun and food...

1 comment:

Heather said...

Very cute card *glub* glub*