Thursday, April 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Granny Sue card!

Here is a card that I made yesterday for my MIL, Granny Sue. I used my new Cuttlebug to make the background. The House Mouse image I got from catcrazy at Splitcoaststampers from their pif forum. If you ever really wanted a stamp or stamp set and your thought that you would probably only use it once or twice, then this is a good place to go and more or less you are kind of swapping stamp images. What you do is look at the list of the person that is up, and the first person to pick or snag an image from the list, will get that image sent to them. Then of course, it is your turn to post your list. Whoever picks from your list will have that image sent to them by you. And then so on, and so on. Sometimes it gets moving fast. You can go there just to chit chat with the ladies. It's very addictive, you go and you will see. You will find yourself there everyday, lurking... Back to the card...House Mouse is called Spring Blossums. Paper is Gp white; black and purple: The paper Company; black stazon ink. I used a Close to my Heart ink pad: Majestic Mountain and a SU blender pen to color in the flowers. I used Rexel Derwent watercolor pencils and SU blender pen with all the other coloring in. I used the Happy Birthday Cuttlebug embossing folder in my Cuttlebug.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Wow- fantastic coloring job on your card!