Saturday, April 19, 2008

Pay It Forward now playing...

Ok people here we go...We're playing a round of Pay It Forward. I played this with Julie Koerber on her blog Out To Impress. Thanks Julie for the Pifs you sent me. What you have to do is leave me a comment telling me that you want to participate and the first three people will receive pifs of Riley stamps(Hanna Stamps) from me. Then you must post about this on your blog and send out three pifs from yourself to three other people. Sounds easy enough right! Ok lets go....

4 comments:

Jilli said...

Hi, I'd like to play please!

Christine (All She Crafts) said...

Do you play transatlantic? If you do, count me in, please! :o) No worries if you'd prefer not to.. the shipping costs can be quite high, I believe.

Great idea, though! :o)

Heather xx

Sandy said...

Hi Kathy -- I'll take your remaining spot Neat idea!!

Christine (All She Crafts) said...

Hi, Kathy.. Thank you for the PIF images!! They arrived while I was in hospital. How cute are they??

Have some pretty heavy life 'stuff' to deal with this week, but will get around to the 'Paying It Forward' part in a few days.

Hugs,
Heather xx