Sunday, April 13, 2008

I've been tagged

I've been tagged, so I must say 7 things about myself.
1).I'm the middle child of 5, I have two older brothers,one younger brother, and one younger sister.
2).I graduated in the top 10% of of my high School class of over 350.
3).I have always had a passion for making crafty things, I started at a very young age of sewing my own barbie clothes and learning to crochet and knit. I took all the home economics class in high school.
4).I got married at a later age of 31. I lived with my mom and dad till that time with a savings account to buy my own house.
5).After high school I worked in a filter factory for 7 1/2 years and then a major horseradish factory for 9 years.
6).I'm now a stay at home mom that never seems to get all my house work done, need more stamping time...
7).I never knew that Stampin up, CTMH, TAC, and other companies existed until two years ago when a friend invited me to a Stampin Up party.
Ok thats all I'm telling you right now...I have to pick 7 people yet...I'm new at this and it seems most of the people I do know have been already tagged, so I'll have to think about this one...

No comments: