Sunday, April 27, 2008

No cards to show today.

Hello again. Nothing new to show you today. It's the weekend so that means it's time to shop. My DH has to work every other weekend and this so happened to be the off weekend. My daughter and I went stamp shopping at three stores. We both got a bunch of stuff. My daughter is only seven and she was pretty excited about the stuff she picked out. She got a couple of Penny Black stamps and an Elzybell Fairy Girl stamp. I got some Penny Black, Whipper Snapper, and some other company stamps. I also picked up three new Cuttlebug folders. I haven't tried them out yet since it's the weekend with Church and all. My DH plays the Organ at our church. He has been playing there for the last two years. But now that he has the day job, he can only play every other Sunday. The pastor has two step-daughters that fill in for him when he isn't there. He also teaches the Youth Bible Class. My Dh always has Mondays off so it won't be a very productive day. Mostly we go to the Library on Mondays. Well that's all I have to share with you today, I hope you can come back here tomorrow...

No comments: