Friday, May 2, 2008

Riley card share and blog candy from a friend.

Here is the last Riley card I submitted for the Hanna Stamps Challenge last night. All the cards were put in for the drawing, I didn't win though. Cardstock Pretty in Pink, white GP, turquise unknown, DP unknown, SU word window punch, Zig watercolor system markers, and Versafine black onyx ink. The sentiment came from the H&M set Wild Birthday Wishes.
Here are the goodies that I received today from my blog friend Sandy over at {Got Stamps}. Thanks so much Sandy. Go over and check out her blog, she has some great cards.

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Cute card Kathy!! Love that striped paper and love that Coffee Riley.

Glad your goodies got to you. I received the images from your Pay It Forward blog candy ... thanks for tons & tons of Rileys.