Thursday, May 22, 2008

A card for the Gina K Designs Challenge #1. It was a pretty simple sketch.I forgot to add the stickles to the fairies wings. The stamp can be found at Stamp Affair. I didn't put any sentiment on the card so I'll put it in my stash for a quickly needed card.
Recipe:
Stamp: Stamp Affair: J1404 Rose Fairy Large
Paper: LSS unknown green and pink; GP white
Ink: Versafine Black Onyx
Extras: Cuttlebug and textile folder, Circle and Scalloped Circle Nestabilites, ribbon, brad, zig watercolor markers.

3 comments:

acreativeneed said...

Wow! Kathy the colors are so vibrant and bold! Beautiful!

Bouncy, Flouncy, Fun,Fun, Fun said...

Great picture tutorial! Thanks for sharing!

Linda said...

Thanks for the step by step tutorial. I prefer putting the C plate on top to cut the CS from the die. Elsewhere tells you to put the C plate down first on top of A...I find it easier to put the C plate on top when you have to emoboss it.