Friday, May 9, 2008

Iris Folding!

Here is a card I did at my LSS. I just added the Riley Easter Chick image to it today. I know Easter is long past but this will give you some inspiration for next year. Or you could choose a different shape of Iris Folding for Christmas and have a circle for a Christmas tree ornament. The possibilities of ways are endless. Cardstock is from my LSS, also used GP white. Markers are Zig watercolor system. The scalloped Marvy Punch is the oval, and the Iris Fold is a stamp that is stamped on another piece of paper and then taped to outside of punched out cadstock. The strips of thin design paper are one inch strips that are folded in half and taped on. This a very fun and relaxing project. The Iris Folding stamps can be found at Stamp Affair .

News flash update~~~I just received my first shipment of Spellbinders Nestabilities: Classic Rectangles in the mail a hour ago. I've been playing with them already. My next post I'll have them on it. Yay!!! I'm not sure if I'll be MIA in the next few days since it's Mother's Day and a weekend. My parents want to put their dock in the water this weekend and it's a big job and big gathering of all my siblings and their family. See you later...

No comments: