Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Dad!

My Dads Birthday is on Friday and this is what I came up with. When I first saw this Hanna Stamps, I though that it would make a perfect Birthday card for my Dad because he is so into fishing.
Recipe:
Stamps: Hanna Stamps: Fishing Riley, Sentiment: Michaels clear $1.00
Ink: Versafine Black onyx
Paper: LSS unknown brown and tan, GP white; DP: Marcella By K Butterbean Baby Girl paper pad
Extras: Cuttlebug and Spellbinders Circle Scalloped Nestabilites, Zig watercolor system markers, stickles, SU corner rounder punch

3 comments:

Sandy said...

Cute card Kathy. I'm sure your dad will love it. Love the sentiment.

Heather said...

Great masculine card. I like how you used "live it up"- I have the stmap but haven't used it yet.

Janette said...

Kathy- love this Riley card. It is so cute!