Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Circle Nestabilities!

Here is a picture of my daughter with my new Circle Nestabilities. I received them in the mail yesterday. My son and I went right to work on playing with them soon after opening them. We took some pictures of the steps that we used to cut and emboss. Some of the pictures turned out a little fuzzy so we'll have to redo them. We're going to make a picture tutorial on how to use Spellbinder Nestabilities in a Cuttlebug, which will be coming here soon so stay tuned. We also want to make a video tutorial of the Nestabilities in the Cuttlebug too but will have to see on that one. I'm not all that much of a computer pro. Luckily, I made all of this blog by myself. My son loves to help me with the Cuttlebug. I of course made a Birthday card for my dad with the new Circle Nestabilities and a Riley stamp. Stay tuned for that also. I have alot of thing to show you in the next coming days....

No comments: